Enter General Site Topic News
• Preston Automotive Group announces all three of their Auto Body Shops to be I...
All three of Preston Automotive Groups Auto Body shops are I-Car Gold Class Shops. Only 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the requirements in order to meet the Gold Class standard. (PRWeb March 06, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11641756.htm
• Body shops waiting for parts to fix cars damaged by ice, could take weeks
Ice caused chaos this week on East Texas roads and now the madness has moved into local body shops.
• Car Body Shop Seeing More Damage from Snow Storm
Cosner Brothers Body Shop in Charlottesville says they've seen 25 percent more cars come into the shop over the past few days.
• In pictures: Uganda's 'Pimp My Ride' garage
Photos of vehicles remodelled to look like crocodiles
• Wheel that flew off car, killing man, has many bewildered
The doors were shut and the lights were off at Absolute Auto Body shop in Williston Tuesday, but employees and friends were inside, in the dark.
• VIDEO 2: Brad Jones team race against time to rebuild car
BRAD Jones Racing working around the clock to rebuild $250K car after massive crash.
• Car business feeling effects of recent winter weather
Although it's been a few weeks since the last blast of winter weather, the car business is one industry that's still feeling the effects, both good and bad.
• Getting insurance claims paid
Filing an insurance claim can be confusing and overwhelming. Heres how to navigate the process.
• Life's Insanity: Students not alone in struggle to graduate
It seems well have to keep your car another three weeks, said a representative at the collision center. I know you only drove it for 72 hours, but
• Man allegedly breaks into car, steals body armor and stun gun
A robber got more than he expected when he broke into a parked car in a Flint neighborhood that happened to be an unmarked police vehicle.